Instruction - DH101 Deposit
Regular price $ 50.00
DH101 Downhill Mountain Biking Course Fee is $125.
This deposit of $50 will hold your space in the class.
(Balance of $75 is due prior to class. We will be in contact with you before the course date. Thanks!)
Should we get rained out for June 23, we will reschedule for July 7. The rain date for the July 22 DH101 date is TBD.
- Check-in with the coach at 10:30 am.
- Instruction from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Break for lunch or ride from 1 to 2 pm.
- Instruction from 2 to 3 pm.
- Open riding after 3 until 5 pm.
- Shuttle / Park hours 11 am to 5 pm.
- Course limited to 6 participants.
- Full-face helmet required for park riding.
- Signed 2017 Liability Waiver required.
- Riders under age 18 require a parent signature.
- Please see Planning Your Ride and our Rider's Code of Conduct for more info.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be found here.